Millage renewals for the St. Joseph County Commission on Aging and E-911 Central Dispatch are items of New Business on the agenda for Tuesday’s (May 1) St. Joseph County Board of Commissioners meeting.
The executive directors of the two agencies – Lynn Coursey and John Uribe – are slated to address the board regarding their respective millages.
Other items of New Business include the following:
- Intergovernmental Agreement with Kalamazoo County for Administration of Michigan Works!
- Workforce Development Board Agreement and By-laws
- Agreement with Fabius Township for Law Enforcement Services
- Out-of-State Travel Request from Circuit Court
- 2012 Remonumentation Fee Schedule
- Remonumentation Contract with Mostrom & Associates, Inc.
- Remonumentation Contract with Kesler Land Surveying, LLC
- Remonumentation Contract David Gariepy
- Remonumentation Contract with Carr & Associates Land Surveying.
The meeting will get underway at 5 p.m. in the Commission Room of the Historic Courthouse in Centreville.
To view the agenda for Tuesday’s session, click here.