Three items appear on the Educational and Student Highlight portion of the agenda for the Three Rivers Community Schools Board of Education meeting Monday evening (May 7). They include:
- Empty Bowls check presentation
- Recognition of Jordan Hicks, a Three Rivers High School student, for his 7th place finish at the Business Professionals of America (BPA) National Competition
- Recognition of teacher tenure attainment by 13 Three Rivers teachers under the rules of the Teacher Tenure Act.
Action Items include:
- Consent agenda
- St. Joseph County ISD General Budget Resolution
- Out-of-state field trip request from Andrews Elementary 5th grade teachers
- Resignation by Cynthia Hackenberg from her teaching position at Three Rivers High School.
The meeting will get underway at 7 p.m. in the District Training Room at the Administrative Offices on Sixth Avenue.
To view the agenda for the meeting, click here.