There’s a multi-faceted agenda for Tuesday’s (June 5) meeting of the St. Joseph County Board of Commissioners.
Two annual reports – for the Community Health Agency and the Sheriff’s Department – are scheduled as well as a presentation regarding Michigan Works!
Other items of New Business are:
- Community Health Agency’s Dental Clinic Refinancing Resolution
- Child Care Fund budget Amendment
- MERS Service Credit Purchase
- Central Dispatch Shift Supervisor Personal Leave Hours Policy
- County Operating Millage Levy
- Request to Fill Vacant Part-time Parks Secretary Policy.
Commissioners are also slated to act on a resolution pertaining to the County Enforcing Agency for Soil Erosion Permits.
The meeting will get underway at 5 p.m. in the Commission Room of the Historic Courthouse in Centreville.
To view the agenda for the meeting, click here.