The Three Rivers City Commission will meet in regular session at 6 p.m. Tuesday (June 19).
The commission is slated to:
- consider approving a change order for $8,028 to Northern Construction Services Corporation relative to water system improvements
- consider authorizing the city manager to enter into a professional engineering services agreement with Jones & Henry Engineers for a Clean Water Plant Operating & Maintenance Manual at a cost of $35,000
- consider authorizing the city manager to enter into a $30,000 agreement with Jones & Henry Engineers for design engineering for Pump Station Number 1 and the St. Joseph River Crossing
- consider adopting a resolution for Fiscal Year 2011-2012 year-end budget revisions
- consider awarding bids for chemicals used for the wastewater treatment process
- consider setting public hearings regarding proposed ordinances to change the zoning at five properties in the city.
The meeting will be held in the Commission Room at City Hall, 333 West Michigan Avenue.
To view the packet containing the agenda and other material related to the meeting, click here (6.16 MB).