A presentation regarding the 2011-2012 audit is among the Action Items on the agenda for the Three Rivers Community Schools Board of Education meeting Monday evening (December 10).
Other Action Items include the following:
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of Trip Requests: Norton 5th grade, Choir/Band
- Guidelines for Issuing Senior Citizen Passes
- Summer Tax Collection Resolution
- Sequestration Resolution
- Employment Contract – Sarah VanBogelen, MS Spanish Teacher.
The board is also slated to hear three reports:
- Human Ex Ventures – Doug Knoblock will report on the consulting offered by Human Ex Ventures.
- High School Early Dismissal Monday’s Report
- Superintendent’s Tidbits.
The meeting will get underway at 7 p.m. in the District Training Room at the Administrative Offices on Sixth Avenue.