Two ‘Educational Highlights’ presentations are on the agenda for the Three Rivers Community Schools Board of Education meeting Monday evening (February 4th):
- Empty Bowls
- Business Professionals of America (BPA).
Five ‘Action Items’ are also on the agenda:
- Consent Agenda
- Request for out-of-state field trip by the Five Star Program to attend the Amazing Race in South Bend on February 9th
- $262,857 Installment Purchase Agreement to purchase three school buses and related equipment
- Special Election Resolution to set the date of a special election on May 7, 2013 for an operating millage proposal that will allow the school district to levy the statutory rate of 18 mills on all property, except principal residence and other property exempt by law
- Approval of Barrows Adult Education Graduates.
Two reports are also slated during the meeting:
- Andrews PLC Early Release Report
- Superintendent Tidbits.
The meeting will get underway at 7 p.m. in the District Training Room at the Administrative Offices on Sixth Avenue.