The Three Rivers City Commission will meet in regular session Tuesday evening (February 5th).
Scheduled at the outset of the meeting is recognition of outstanding performance by fire department staff members.
The commission is also slated to:
- consider holding public hearings and approving two requests for special use permits for massage establishments, one at 223 Portage Avenue, the other at 1108 West Michigan Avenue
- consider authorizing payment of invoices for emergency repairs to the 1995 Spencer fire engine
- consider setting a public hearing on February 19th for reprinting of the Three Rivers City Code
- adopt a Fiscal Year 2013 budget revision resolution
- review the goal list for 2013
- discuss a Draft Way Finding Sign Report and provide direction to the city manager.
The meeting will get underway at 6 p.m. in the Commission Room at City Hall.
To view the agenda packet for the meeting, click here (7.61 MB).