Two public hearings are on the agenda for the Three Rivers City Commission meeting Tuesday evening (June 18).
The first hearing concerns a new Sewer Use Ordinance (SUO) and a new Water Use Ordinance. Both have been approved by the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality. The second pertains to closing out a CDBG 2010 Downtown Façade Grant utilized for improvements to properties at 132 West Michigan Avenue and 51 North Main Street.
The commission is also slated to consider:
- authorizing city staff to continue to charge a rate of $0.067 per gallon for septage until a new lower rate of $0.065 per gallon is presented with the first reading of the user fee ordinance on July 16
- approving the issuance of various blanket purchase order for FY 2014
- adopting a resolution and authorizing the Finance Director/Treasurer to make various FY 2012-13 year-end budget adjustments
- approving a one-year contract extension to JC & Sons for tree removal, stump grinding/topsoil and seed
- approving the purchase of 20 SCBA air bottles from Front Line Services, Inc. at a cost not to exceed $22,100.
The meeting will be held in the Commission Room at City Hall, beginning at 6 p.m.
To access the agenda packet for the meeting, click here (2.88 MB).